U hurt me once, u did it again, how can I still love u, when u put me thru this pain?
Love is like a roller-coaster it goes faster at one point and slower at the other but I'm just glad its over.
If my heart starts breaking, and my world falls apart, I know its just because, you went and broke my heart (U)
All she ever wanted from him was his love but all he ever gave her was heartbreak.
I wish that I never left u, cause ur the one for me.
Never forget me, forget me never, but if you forget me, forget me forever
Take a wild stab in the dark and you'll soon realize I LOVE YOU(L) But cant you see your breaking my heart?
I dont run from you, I walk away slowly and it kills me because you dont care enough to stop me
I felt he loved me, and I went crazy about it but soon enough I found out that he never loved me, I was the one in love with him
I need a repair man to repair this broken heart!
What happens when hes your PRICE CHARMING but you're not his CINDERELLA...
Roses are red, Violets are blue, Garbage is dumped, Just like you!